The Vaporesso Tarot Mini 80W TC Starter Kit is the continuation of the exquisitely designed Tarot series, integrating the premiere OMNI board powered by a single 18650 battery and 80W maximum output alongside the Veco Sub-Ohm Tank with the EUC Coil Technology. An extension of the futuristic and high-grade design elements of the Tarot platforms, the Tarot Mini 80W Mod is constructed with Zinc Alloy and Aluminum Alloy with a wide array of beautiful carbon fiber colorways. The device measures 93mm by 38mm by 22.5mm, an elongated version of the Tarot Nano while offering a full display matrix with 0.91 inch OLED screen. Powered by a single high-amp 18650 battery (sold separately), the Tarot Mini utilizing Vaporesso's premier OMNI Board with 80W of maximum power and six output modes, with the new Customized Curve of Wattage (CCW) and Customized Curve of Temperature (CCT) modes adding a greater range of versatility. It also features Bypass Mode, Smart Variable Wattage Mode, and TCR Adjustments for additional standard methods of power. Accompanying the Tarot Nano is the Veco Sub-Ohm Tank with 2 milliliter juice capacity refilled via top-fill method, top adjustable airflow, and the utilization of EUC System. Instead of changing the entire coils, the EUC Coils only requires the changing of the core instead of the entire metal sleeve. The result is a more cost-effective design, while providing ample performance capability. Spearheading an output technology with an optimal balance between functionality, power, and portable size, the Vaporesso Tarot Mini 80W TC Starter Kit is a worthy collection for a portable fully-inclusive vape system.
Check out the EUC Replacement Coils here.
Vaporesso Tarot Mini 80W TC Box Mod Features:
- Single High-Amp 18650 Battery - Not Included
- Dimensions: 93mm by 38mm by 22.5mm
- Wattage Output Range: 5-80W
- Voltage Output Range: 0-8.5V
- Temperature Control Range: 200-600F
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Lightweight Zinc and Aluminum Alloy Construction
- Gorgeous Carbon Fiber Finish - Various Designs
- Vaporesso OMNI Board Chipset
- Support Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Temperature Coefficient of Resistance Adjustments (TCR)
- Customized Curvature of Temperature (CCT)
- Customized Curvature of Wattage (CCW)
- Smart Mode
- Bypass Mode
- Intuitive 0.91" OLED Display
- Highly Responsive Adjustment and Firing Mechanisms
- Magnetized Battery Cover
- MicroUSB Port - Firmware Upgrades
- Spring-Loaded 510 Connection
Vaporesso Veco Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 22mm Diameter
- 2mL Juice Well
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- Convenient Threaded Top-Fill Design
- Top Airflow Control
- Widebore Drip Tip
- Eco Universal Coil (EUC) Design
- Innovative Replacement System - Changing of Cores instead of Sleeve
- 0.4ohm Traditional EUC Clapton - rated for 40-50W
- 0.5ohm Traditional EUC Clapton - rated for 35-40W
- 0.5ohm Ceramic EUC SS316L - rated 25-35W
- 510 Thread Connection
- 1 Tarot Mini 80W Mod
- 1 Veco Tank
- 1 Preinstalled ECO Universal Coil
- 1 Replacement ECO Coil
- 1 Replacement Glass Tube
- Instructional Manual
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils and must be built with non-resistant wire.
This product is for advanced user only! Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it. Use it at your own risk!
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. ElementVape.com and any of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
ElementVape.com and any or all of ElementVape.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.